Highlighted

What happened to old accounts at adobe-video.uservoice.com?

Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some time ago I had an account for the feature requests and bug reports site at https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/. Today I found out that meanwhile only a login via my Adobe ID is possible.

The question is: What happened to my old account? Does it still exist? If yes, can it be accessed or deleted?

It wasn't an account at uservoice.com, it was especially for the Adobe subdomain there.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What happened to old accounts at adobe-video.uservoice.com?

Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some time ago I had an account for the feature requests and bug reports site at https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/. Today I found out that meanwhile only a login via my Adobe ID is possible.

The question is: What happened to my old account? Does it still exist? If yes, can it be accessed or deleted?

It wasn't an account at uservoice.com, it was especially for the Adobe subdomain there.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would need to ask that over at the UserVoice.com website forum.

AFAIK the Uservoice site/forum is not associated with Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
King5555 LATEST
Explorer ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but although it's a third-party platform, I think that Adobe decides which login to use. I mean, I have to login via my Adobe ID, that should be proof enough. There is no global login for uservoice.com, there is also no forum at UserVoice.

Of course I could contact Adobe directly, but I thought maybe some other users also wondered and already found out what happened to their old accounts.

Btw: I did not post in this sub-forum here, I created my thread in a more suitable forum (because it's not the Adobe account itself). Someone moved the thread.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines