• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the process when support ticket goes unanswered for weeks?

Participant ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a support ticket that I have been previously told has been escalated, and I was told I would hear back from that person within 24-48 hours. But that was weeks ago. Since then I keep getting automated emails to say that they are waiting to hear back from me, and my ticket will be closed unless I reply. But I am the one waiting for the reply, and I reply stating that. However I now haven't had one of those automated  emails for several weeks, but checking my ticket, it is still active. Is this normal ?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Jeff_A_Wright can you please remove the details of my support case from this public forum, as I didn't give my permission for them to be posted, and there was no reason to post them. As identified  below, I am now at risk of being contacted by scammers who are on these forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<Post removed>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Richardnz, I am sorry that you feel there has been a delay in updates for your support case.  If you are referring to case [removed by moderator] and your problems completing the activation process for the education version of [removed by moderator] that you registered over [removed by moderator] years ago?  If so, I am showing that the case is still under investigation, with an update posted as recently as February 2nd, 2020.

You can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update and review any recent support cases.  

Please also be aware that all support for Creative Suite has ended.  You can find more information regarding our policy for supported software versions at https://helpx.adobe.com/support/programs/support-periods.html.

[Details removed by moderator at the request of the poster]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was no update on the 2nd febuary to me and there is nothing in my support page that shows this..Teh last entry on my support page shows my reply to the bot reply, which was on the 26th January.  Maybe you can see something differnt  from you end?. But why was I contacted mid Janaury to say  that it had been escalated and that they would be in touch within 24/48 hours, and then noone ever contacted me?
I should always be able to fully install and actviate my software as it is a perputual license, and the only thing cusomters can do if they have a problem with the license activation is to contact Adobe, because you operate this server and activation process as part of the licesnsing system. But your reply indicates that Adobe shouldn't be expected to continue to do this? If that is the case, then why have an activation server, and not use USB dongle activation or similar. Or is Adobe going to provide the version that doesn't require activation in the future like they have when they turned off the CS2, and then CS3 servers? How do I make sure that I am notified when the special non activated version is released so I don't miss out on it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard,

Please watch for the scammers who may PM you and pretend to be Adobe. Adobe employees can look up your case as Jeff did and will have an Adobe badge with the word "employee" next to their name. Their email will end with @adobe.com.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a good point, and good that you identified that. .I actually wish Jeff hadn't posted deails of my case in the public forum like he did, because this increases the risk of this occuring. Can Jeff_A_Wright please remove details of my case and number, so it can't be viewed by these scammers that are on this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard,

I'm not sure what time zone Jeff is in, so I went ahead and removed the details for you. And it's not just this forum. The scammers are on every forum from what I read, plus I get a 6-10 phone calls from them daily that I don't even answer. If a scammer does contact you, don't answer them. You can click the Report button at the bottom of their message.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jane for your help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome, Richard!

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff_A_Wright can you please remove the details of my support case from this public forum, as I didn't give my permission for them to be posted, and there was no reason to post them. As identified  below, I am now at risk of being contacted by scammers who are on these forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Jane, for editing the post.  

Richard, if you have any additional questions please update your support case using the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html.  As previously mentioned I saw activity in the case as recent as February 2nd and the case was still in the state of Pending Adobe Action, so it has not been closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE: 11/2/20202

The support system did not show that the ticket had been updated at all since I replied to it last month. It also only shows my replies, and not Adobes . However today I got an anonoymous reply, authored from 'Adobe Support', and not from their escalation team,  that ignored my questions, and looked to be another cut and paste reply which was largely irrelevent to the issue I was having.

Then it told me to come onto forums.adobe.com where Adobe staff would provide direct  support to me. I had read that other people had been told this too, and  that they shouldn't be telling people that, as this forum is not staffed by Adobe staff, and these forums are not for customer support from Adobe. Really I am at a loss. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines