• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I go offline Adobe always wants to check my account status.

New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I live on a sailboat and are often offline for weeks at a time. Recently its happened 3 times that when I've gone to open Lightroom I've been unable as the pop-up window says I need to log in to my account. I pay yearly for my subscription so why does Adobe need to constantly check my subscription? 

I'm a photographer and video maker and it really sucks when I cant work becasue of this BS!

Anyone got a tip to stop this happening? 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could cancel your subscription, so it is checked regularly. However, the word is that it's supposed to check often but only throw you out after 60 days. Some people are seeing this more often. Now, a few people are signing out from the software, which means for sure they must sign back in. But others are not. It isn't clear why this might be, though it could happen if something in the system changes to make the system seem anonymous - for privacy, but then CC doesn't know who you are...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how i get adobe photoshop cc free

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Owais, If you take out a subscription (from US$10 per month), and cancel it officially (through Adobe) before 7 days, then it will be free. Be warned that Adobe are very busy for some reason, and you may have to take hours cancelling. If you don't cancel you will have to pay for the year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be aware that what Test_Screen_Name suggests only gives you access to Photoshop for the 7-day trial period. If you want to use it for longer than 7 days, you'll have to pay. Photoshop is available on a month-to-month basis, which is to say that you can buy a month's subscription instead of a year's subscription, but it costs more. Note that if you do not cancel the subscription by the end of the month, Adobe will automatically roll the subscription over and charge you for another month. It is your responsibility to read the terms of the subscription.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Info for working offline is here-

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/creative-cloud/kb/internet-connection-creative-cloud-apps.html

ScreenShot182.jpg

If you have a mobile phone that can connect to the internet- there may be ways you could use this to connect every 3 months to keep Lightroom active.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines