• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I find my registered computers that are using adobe

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm switching computers and thought I would have to remove or deregister the old one as not to take up a spot for one not being used. I can't seem to find where my devices are listed when I log into my account.  An anyone tell me where to find my devices?  Tks. 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

Log into your Adobe account and go to My Plans, Manage Plan, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you should see activated devices

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Log into your Adobe account and go to My Plans, Manage Plan, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you should see activated devices

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tks. Looked again after I posted and found it - was all the way at the bottom......  Anyhow it says I have 2, which I do, but only 1 is listed. Oh well, I'll worry about it after I try to set up the new one. Guessing it'll tell me then to log out of 1 of them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines