• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where did Photoshop CC 2017 go? What is wrong with my account?

Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand automatic updates, but I've been on the $9.99/mo Creative Cloud plan for a couple years now and the update to Photoshop 2020 seems to have removed my account/access?!?! I checked my PayPal and the last payment made was just two weeks ago, so I'm assuming that my account is fine, but when I look at my account on Adobe it tells me that I don't have any paid items. I really need access to get back my access to Photoshop, would love to have Photoshop CC 2017 back as I am used to it...

Anyone else having similar problems since the update? How did you resolve them?

Thanks,

Terry

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

In relation to your account issue you'll need to contact Adobe Customer Care

As for CC 2017, do you have auto update turned on in the Creative Cloud app preferences, if so there's a good chance that the update removed the previous versions and only the 2 latest versions are available through the Creative Cloud due to a change in Adobe policy

2020-01-23 10_48_16-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

In relation to your account issue you'll need to contact Adobe Customer Care

As for CC 2017, do you have auto update turned on in the Creative Cloud app preferences, if so there's a good chance that the update removed the previous versions and only the 2 latest versions are available through the Creative Cloud due to a change in Adobe policy

2020-01-23 10_48_16-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Woah, thank you for the quick response!!! Yes 😞  Auto-Update was "on" and "remove older versions" was checked :'(

Account issue resolved, it was operator-error...I tried to log in using the wrong email address 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can still get CC 2017 from the below link, but it will be version 18.0.0 and not sure if it will update to 18.1.7

Version 18.0.0 is considered an unauthorized version while 18.1.7 is OK to use

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2017-direct-download-links.html

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-limits-software-downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines