• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't Adobe support help me?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support team are either stupid or lazy. Adobe is a great corporate with its products but a very noob small one with its support services.

I didn't get any solution from their support team every time I ask for help I get nothing ZERO!! 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Please remember that Adobe, like many other companies, is experiencing a reduction in staff because of the pandemic. At the same time, they're experiencing a higher volume of help requests. This means it is going to take them a lot longer to get to you when you try to connect either by phone or chat. The numbers are against them, and you. 

Now, the users here can't help you with account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe e

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you contact them? Phone or chat service? Do you mean you could not connect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is too hard to reach them, Adobe support system is too complicated. It can be simple for those who want to reach fast help and complicated for people who have much time to waste 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you didn’t actually reach them, and you accuse them of being lazy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I said it's too hard to reach them (not I didn't reach them). Not accusing them this is the truth because I asked for solutions several times before today without any positive results and no one cares but you! 🙂

Plus, to be fair I got good help from their billing team only today and after posting this complaint. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jihad-k, sorry that you are encountering problems contacting our support team. As Linsims has indicated we are affected by the pandemic and are also experiencing a high volume of interactions. We appreciate your patience while we all navigate this difficult time.

I do see that you were able to contact our support team on 4/16/2020.  You can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html if you need to make any updates to your support case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Thank you,  yes finally, as I mentioned above I got a good help on the date you mentioned. Knowing that I'm suffering from bad support before the pandemic.

Anyway, Adobe is the most important resource for all designers, that's why enhancing their support system should be on the same level and quality as their products (instead of getting busy responding on my complaint)! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Por chat te dicen que no están operativos.

Teléfono: no responden.

Missing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, I am looking for email, or a number to contact but I am not able to get anything to resolve a small issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your small question?   Maybe we can help you here and save you some time. 

Businesses don't use e-mail for support these days because it's not secure.  Use online chat instead.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Log-in and click chat iconLog-in and click chat icon

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please remember that Adobe, like many other companies, is experiencing a reduction in staff because of the pandemic. At the same time, they're experiencing a higher volume of help requests. This means it is going to take them a lot longer to get to you when you try to connect either by phone or chat. The numbers are against them, and you. 

Now, the users here can't help you with account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

However, we may be able to help you with "how to use the program" issues. Find the forum for the program with issues and post a question there. Remember to include the actual version number, the OS you are using, and as much information about the problem as you can provide. 

If you need help with account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues, you will have to talk to an Adobe employee.

For chat:

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

You can also search for Adobe customer support using your favorite search engine. This will normally provide you with a regionally appropriate phone number that you can use.

When you do talk to an Adobe employee, remember that they are just as stressed as you are right now. Patience and politeness will go a long way to helping you get your problem solved.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nada, ni una solución.

Eso sí, recibo muchos mails de publicidad de sus productos, que son muy caros. 

Ya sé que estamos en pandemia covid, pero antes de la pandemia era lo mismo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support is a joke! They simply do not provide a level of service that justifies what they charge. Tried both chat and phone for a LONG TIME today. Just not there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Adobe support is a joke! They simply do not provide a level of service that justifies what they charge."

That has not been my experience.

Phone support is only available M-F during normal business hours. 

Online chat works fine for me. Log-in with Creative Cloud ID and password below.  Use a good browser like Chrome or Firefox that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Click the chat icon and type AGENT followed by enter key. 
Chat iconChat icon

================
NOTE: The pandemic is still effecting all sectors. There are fewer available support agents and wait times may be longer than normal.  Please be patient.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines