Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why cant I access my applications?

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys.

I purchased a full Adobe package on the 5th of August with my student email account for a discounted rate. It went through fine, accepted payment for the plan and allowed me to install some applications such as Photoshop and Premier Pro and I have been using them without an issue since. 

I logged on today and it wont allow me to open up anything. I "Check My Plan" and none of the programs are there anymore. 

I double checked I was signing in with the write email and password which I was but - something is not right.

Any ideas?

PS - When I try and "Contact Us" I get a message saying that I have to contact my adminstrator for help. I don't know who this is?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you pay for Creative Cloud through your school or directly to Adobe?

If you pay the school, contact your schools' IT dept for assistance.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Nancy,

I did everything myself through Adobe website. I clicked on the "student package" , made the purchase - it noted that if the email account I was using is not registered with them as a compatible university, I will need to authenticate or something? However, it went through fine and they took the money?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you registered with a student email account, your account is probably managed by the school. Every email in the college is automatically managed by the college, even if you don't buy through them. So, contact yout school's IT administration. Perhaps you needed some kind of authorization; anyway Adobe don't know, the school does it all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines