• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why CC go to trial

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On November 7 I redeemed code 1 year CC subscribtion. Everything was fine until this morning. Today all aps went to trial mode. In my account no information about subscription. When I try to redeem my code there is warning "This code has already been redeemed."

Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Your Friend, and I use the word friend as Not a Friend, gave you a counterfeit code.

You'll need to actually buy a subscription plan to continue to use Adobe software.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

You were - if this is one of the many criminal fake sites - using something which the seller stole from Adobe - often using stolen credit cards. Adobe, rather than making a legal fuss, just seem to close down the account as if it never existed, which is probably better for everyone. Some people get a couple of months, some less than a day. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I ask where you purchased it and what it cost? I ask because, sad to say, there are a lot of criminals selling fake subscriptions, which may run for a few days or weeks before Adobe block them. That is the most likely cause of this - but not the only cause. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This code was a gift from a friend. I will ask him where he got it. But even if this is a "wrong code", why didn’t I receive a letter with a proposal that "the code you are using will be blocked". Or letter could come after blocking. Now it's looks like I didn't use any code at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Friend, and I use the word friend as Not a Friend, gave you a counterfeit code.

You'll need to actually buy a subscription plan to continue to use Adobe software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You were - if this is one of the many criminal fake sites - using something which the seller stole from Adobe - often using stolen credit cards. Adobe, rather than making a legal fuss, just seem to close down the account as if it never existed, which is probably better for everyone. Some people get a couple of months, some less than a day. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The code was purchased on highly suspicious site. Today I bought a subscription on the official Adobe website and everything works perfect again! The topic can be closed. Thanks everyone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines