Highlighted

Why do I have to log in of Creative Cloud several times a day?

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CC installed on my PC and laptop. Even though I had the laptop turned off for 2 days, the CC tells me on my PC that I have to log out and often wants a new login. I've already solved it HERE but the problem still it takes. I DO NOT USE TWO COMPUTERS AT ONCE !!! Is there any way to get rid of this annoying thing?

Topics

Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why do I have to log in of Creative Cloud several times a day?

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CC installed on my PC and laptop. Even though I had the laptop turned off for 2 days, the CC tells me on my PC that I have to log out and often wants a new login. I've already solved it HERE but the problem still it takes. I DO NOT USE TWO COMPUTERS AT ONCE !!! Is there any way to get rid of this annoying thing?

Topics

Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account, https://accounts.adobe.com

how many computers do you see (profile>active sessions)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been officially using the USER-PC and NOTEBOOK-SDD devices for at least 3 years. I don't understand why devices appear in the list (Internet Explorer, Windows 10 and Firefox, Windows 10). It is probably a duplication of equipment, only under other names.

Today, after turning on the PC, I even had to enter the code from the SMS mobile phone and log in again with difficulty. Really uncomfortable.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you contact adobe support so they could check your computer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support once checked my computer. It's been a long time. It temporarily helped, but then the problem returned.

You're right, I should probably try again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see if you can find out why it's happening and what you can do on your own to fix it, if it happens again.

if that seems promising repost the solution here to help others with the same problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more question. Is it common for other users to sign in to Creative Cloud every day? I had to go again today via SMS code.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, it is not.

eg, i have never been "auto" signed out.  the only time i'm signed out of one of my 3 (or for a few years, 4) cc computers is when i explicitly sign out because cc limits all of us to, at most, two concurrent sign-ins.

i've been using cc since it was first introduced in 2012.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'll try the support and then write if it was resolved or what it was.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines