• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why doesn't adobe allow you to purchase products?

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is greed the issue here? Why not allow one to purchase it instead of leasing it? I dont care about the latest and greatest, and like many have said on youtube, nothing super drastic gets updated from year to year. I am fully Ok with 5 year old software, at work I can see the need, but at home I do design on the side and these jobs do not need all the latest bells ansd whistles.

This is so frustrating. I wish other software companies come out with PS, IN and AI equivalent at cheaper prices so that business, schools and individuals switch (and adobe wont have a monopoly in the design field). Also anyone here recommend equivalents?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

This is a public forum, not Adobe support... so nobody here has any input into Adobe's marketing plan

You may buy the two Elements programs for a one time fee http://www.adobe.com/products/elements-family.html

Otherwise, Adobe does not have a monopoly on any type of program... Google will help you find alternates

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum, not Adobe support... so nobody here has any input into Adobe's marketing plan

You may buy the two Elements programs for a one time fee http://www.adobe.com/products/elements-family.html

Otherwise, Adobe does not have a monopoly on any type of program... Google will help you find alternates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines