• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is it so hard to find the chat real person support, where is it hiding?

Contributor ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue with my plan

I get this message

ZivoDesign_0-1597657826136.png

I need real support someone that can check the account and I am going back and forth looping between the support pages with no real flow to take me to the support I need

Needless to say those are just empty words - shame on you

ZivoDesign_1-1597657986415.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble, for contacting support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add on to what Manan said, be aware that because of the pandemic (still), wait times are going to be longer. I think chat is a bit faster than phone, but you can be waiting a long time for a real live person to answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Linsims I was talking abut chat with real person

Manan I was at this URL several times there is no chat icon

I am using chrome with no all allowed and ad block is disabled

how can I get to the chat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chat icon.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked it right now on my MAC and could see the icon on Chrome, Brave, Safari. See the screenshot from Safari attached, look at the bottom right

Screenshot 2020-08-17 at 7.52.56 PM.png

What I can suggest is try with a different browser/computer. Also regarding what Linsims said, meant that you might have to wait on the chat as well to get hold of a real person due to short staff owing to Covid.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's what I meant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you I opened FF and it was there, I was really surprised adobe not having this feature but I was mistaken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines