• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong city location in CC account.

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, why I see the city of Olomouc even though I am from Prague. It is 300 km away. I do not understand???

screen.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sign out and see if that's you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's me, but why does he write the location so inaccurately? It used to write incorrectly Device (other OS and browser) That's ok, but now the location is wrong.

I have a long-term problem with logging in to CC several times a day.Viz. our comunication https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/why-do-i-have-to-log-in-of-creative-cloud-severa...

I've solved it several times with Adobe support.But the problem still persists. I suspect it will be related to these errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know how adobe id's the location where you sign in.  they must take info from your internet connection and use something to convert that to a location but i don't know any details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, it's probably detected by my ISP. That's not how I deal with it. But what I would like to solve is my problem with logging in to CC every day. It has been going on for about a year and so far no one from Adobe support has been able to help me.

Here we made an illustrative video to make it clear what is happening to me.https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:01197cef-f58d-419a-ab45-3f9159627edd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you need to repeatedly sign-in it's because some non-adobe software (eg, av, antimalware, file cleaner etc) is altering your adobe credentials.  those credentials are in your oobe folder.  you could try making that folder read-only but i'm not sure that would stop av software.

You can locate the OPM.db file in

mac:

\User\<user name>\Library\Application Support\Adobe\OOBE folder.

Windows:

\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE folder.

p.s. you'll need to enable viewing hidden files/folders

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines