'your company or school account has been deactivated'

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a monthly student & teachers purchase for ฿ 712.00 / month and when I accessed adobe, I informed this

ภาพหน้าจอ 2564-01-08 เวลา 14.19.09.pngภาพหน้าจอ 2564-01-08 เวลา 14.41.01.png

(which when I asked the university, it informed me that the university has a license for the university for students to apply for and it let me ask adobe in conclusion, can I use this student email to use adobe?)

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your subscription is tied to the email address used to create the subscription.  if you create a personal subscription and then cancel it, that subscription still exists and is still linked to the email used (even though the subscription is not active, the adobe apps can't be used and no money is charged/paid).

so, if you want to create a different subscription (eg, through your school) you need to use a different email address than the one used to create the cancelled subscription.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more