• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AA Pro DC crashes and bugs

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a previous version installed, and did a clean uninstall and updated to the newest version of Pro DC.  These are the issues I've had thus far on a fully updated W10 system:

1)  Printing to a printer does not work from within Adobe, but I can print pdf from inside Chrome.  No error is reported, but the job is not sent to the Print Spooler.

2)  "Check for Updates" results in an error "An unimplemented or obsolete function was called."

3) "Repair Installation" results in a few minutes of a taskbar, which closes with no reports or errors on screen. 

4)  When I attempt to sign a pdf (one which I was able to sign via online Adobe Reader) with the "Draw yourself" option, an empty pop-out window appears and nothing happens. 

Suggestions? 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Following a clean install of Adobe, the rather large W10 update, and a second install, the issue seems to be resolved.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble and the delay in response.

Please check out the correct answer marked in the similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/menus-non-responsive-or-generate-an-error-message/m-p/1230605... and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Following a clean install of Adobe, the rather large W10 update, and a second install, the issue seems to be resolved.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines