Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Abobe Sign Crashing while in process

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I am a leasing agent for a property management company. During the pandemic we moved all our lease signings to adobe sign. I am having issues with the signature process, it consistently crashes when I get am in the process of obtaining signatures. I got a new computer because I thought that was the issue, new computer, same issues. Has anyone else experienced this? How do I resolve it? I spend hours signing leases when it should take me about 20 mins. Any insight would be helpful. 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs that you try to request sign? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to obtain signatures? A small video recording of the same would be very helpful.

Also make sure you have the recent version 22.1.20117 (Win), 22.1.20112 (Mac) installed. Go to help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also try to request signatures online via document cloud https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines