• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acobat Pro 2023

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been an Acrobat user for over twenty years. Why would Adbobe choose to change the layout of so that pages are now on the right and tools on the left? It makes me wonder when company chooses to disrupt long time users workflow with no reason. There must be a reason and that leads to concern, why are they needlessly trying to retrain me?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , Modern Acrobat , PDF forms , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm an Acrobat user from around Acrobat 4 and I have seen at least two changes in the UI. It happens occasionally that applications get a new, fresh look. I can understand that this disrupts the current user base's workflow, especially as it has been done here as an incremental change. I suppose that the reason is that new users will find the new interface easier to handle.

As the new interface is not yet complete, and some functionality is not yet included (even that since I'm using the interface, it has evolved increasingly to the final product), you can still revert to the old interface. I would suggest that for now, you do that, if you fear that your productivity is impacted.

On Windows, you can do so by going to the Hamburger menu, on the macOS you go to the view menu and you choose disable new Acrobat:

Abambo_0-1706713154120.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines