• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acorbat DC - How to remove signature

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed a PDF document in Acrobat DC but now I need to remove that signature. Why I can't select that field in order to delete the signature? All other text fields like name, date, etc are selectable but not the signature field. Why is that?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Hi there

Acrobat Reader DC is a freeware application with limited functions and the option to remove your signature is present in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (Paid subscription).
For more information about Acrobat Reader DC please check the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/reader/faq.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you want to remove the signature from the PDF

If a PDF is signed using a digital ID or certificate, it’s locked to prevent changes to the document.

If you’re the only one signer, you can remove the signature and then work on the document or edit the source document.

To remove your signature, right-click the signature and then choose Clear Signature.

For more information please checkout the help page - https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/edit-signed-PDF.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I right click on the signature nothing appears. The file/form wasn't created by me. Also, note that I am using free vcrsion of Acrobat, which is Acrobat DC.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Acrobat Reader DC is a freeware application with limited functions and the option to remove your signature is present in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (Paid subscription).
For more information about Acrobat Reader DC please check the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/reader/faq.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. The situation is clear now.

Zorian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi bro, how did u solved this problem in acrobat dc can you share me your experience❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't solved it. If you read this chain carefully, the signature only can be removed if one is using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines