• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat 2020 64 bit?

Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to Acrobat Pro 2020 for Windows, TLP license. According to this, it is a 64 bit application, but after I install it, it is 32 bit. Can anyone clarify this? I am unable to find any more information about it.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Thank you for reaching out.

Could you please share the Acrobat version currently installed on your machine? You may use the steps suggested in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html.

Also, share the screenshot of the application window showing as the 32-bit version.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personally, I think the writer of that FAQ was mistaken/confused - "64 bit compliant" - it runs on 64-bit systems and installs 64-bit drivers as needed. But when Acrobat 2020 was released Acrobat ITSELF was a 32-bit application. I would expect this to be an upgrade to a future version (for example Acrobat 2023, if there ever is one).

Subscribers get continuous upgrades, so they did get the 2021 upgrade to 64-bit Acrobat app, at least in some countries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed, I think the 2020 FAQ is just plain wrong on that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines