• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat 2020, Disable Sign-in Prompt

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I disable the Sign-in prompt for Acrobat 2020?  We had purchased the perpetual license, and don't want the users to see the signin prompt.  A post I saw mentioned checking the "Allow standalone Acrobat deployment with CCE serial" and also to "disable all Adobe services" which includes the "Disable Adobe Sign"   Unfortunately, these options didn't work.  Within a few minutes of launching, the prompt to sign in appears.  What other settings are required to disable the sign in prompt.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the exact same problem.  I've installed Adobe Acrobat Pro on a PC using the serial number.  When I launch Adobe, I get a pop up that says "Sign in required"  I do not want to have all my end user to have to create Adobe IDs to use Acrobat.  I would love to have a solution to this.

I have tried using the adobe_prtk cmd [ adobe_prtk --tool=Serialize --leid=V7{}AcrobatESR-20-Win-GM --serial=xxxx --regsuppress=ss ] That returns an error = 14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines