• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat access from desktop

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My subscription includes access to acrobat web-based. It's frustrating that I cannot open and edit PDF files on my computer is at work or at home. Please advise on how to access acrobat from these machines. Seems like I have to login from a browser and then edit within the browser rather than on the machine itself. Then I have to save the file back to the machine and the network here. Seems clumsy. Thank you

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Jay23107524iyvy 

We are sorry to hear that. Make sure that you have Acrobat Pro DC installed on your computer and that its updated to the recent version 22.2.20212. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once. Also try to repair the installation form the help menu (Win Only)

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check

Also, we would like to understand the workflow/steps you are doing to open the PDF on your computer for editing. Do you get any error messages while opening the PDF via Acrobat Pro DC? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same. A small video recording of the same would be super helpful.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines