• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat adobe DC says "not responding" Windows 11 Bit x64 while im working

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting really frustrated. I have follow a under of post regarding fixing this. not of it seems to work,

Why does this system when you try to save, or select edit, or orginize pages does it all of a sudden says not responding.

I need help please.  I believe my computer has all it needs to run adobe pro if it can run Autocad

Here are the PC im working from:

Device name DESKTOP-M5DQPKC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7820X CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 64.0 GB (63.7 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

NVIDIA Quadro M2000

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB

ACPI x64-based PC
Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎6/‎5/‎2022
OS build 19044.1826
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDF? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

What is the workflow/steps you are doing? A small video recording of the same will be very helpful.

Please try to repair the installation from the help menu and reboot the computer once.

Also, make sure you have the recent version 22.1.20169 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates.

You may also try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

Also, please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/troubleshoot-system-errors-freezes-windows.html and check if that works.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have explained my workflow . I only edit, remove and delete line on construction files, make notes on plan. but this causes adobe to start "not responding. I have been using adobe for 7 years now. this started in the last 3 months to have this issue. 

I'm not computer smart as to look and adjust windows settings or to move as the one sudjestting Move the Preferences folder to another location (for example, C:\Temp).. I don't know how to even find this as it not what i use computers for.

If you could have a better way to show me i would prefer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Please follow the steps below:

1. Open Acrobat Pro DC application
  2. Go to Help > Repair Installation and reboot the computer and check.
  3. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once the application completes the update.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines