Acrobat adobe pro DC 64 bit low performance with acad drawings

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm working with large scale formats with high detail layered acad drawings.

Acrobat has trouble zooming scaling and opening.

How do i increase the preformance?

also i wonder if i instaled the 64bit version correct or work with 32.

greetz

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 21.11.20039 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Is this an issue with ACAD files only or with all the files? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

Also try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win Only) and reboot the computer.

You may also try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there.

Also, a small video recording of the same would be very helpful.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amal!

Nice to hear from you!

First of al i wonder i have 64bit system but a 32 bit program is there a 64-bit program?

I have troubels with multiple pdf files from acad multilayered especialy when also acorbat comments or skecthes are eddit.

greetz 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

What happens when you try to open and comment the Auto Cad PDFs? Do you get any error message? If yes please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding?

We are here for help, just need more info. 

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi amal!

No crash just freez and afther some time its seems ok but no control over the system.

When i try to pan en zoom freez again.

Afther some time (10min) seems ok to zoom en pan,

Most of the time my patience is not that long!

greetz. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing the version of the OS you are using? Also, a small video of the issue would be very helpful.

We have seen a similar issue earlier on MAC, just wanted to be sure if your issue is also related to it or Is it a different one.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines