Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Browser Extension

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The Acrobat browser extension has been installed on my Edge for a long time, and I recently updated the extension to 15.1.3.10. 

However, the new version does not provide to Convert Web page to PDF function any more. 

Is this just my problem? Or, is the function gone for the new version?

Please see the attachment for a screenshot of the problem.

When I click on Convert to PDF, it only redirects to an online Acrobat Convert File web page: 

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/acrobat/createpdf?x_api_client_id=adobe_com&x_api_client_location=cre...

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wilhelm,

Hope you are doing well.

Would you mind confirming the exact version of Acrobat you are working with? Open Acrobat>Help>About Acrobat DC. 

Do you have/use any other web browser than  MS Edge? If yes, then please check it with Google Chrome once. Does it work well?

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, AkanchhaS,

Thank you for the suggestion. 

I am also the person that posted another question about the Fatal Error. I am unable to open the Acrobat programme now. I also have issues with other browsers. 

But I want to confirm one thing: The Acrobat has to work to make the extension itself work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines