Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Acrobat color profiles

New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ..ive just done a new reinstall of acobat dc 2021 (as my older version didnt allow me to delete pdfs from my desktop without incuring a 10 minute delay!)

I use a coloredge monitor, configured with colormunki and created working spaces for use within PS and ID (ISO coated ver 2 for CYMK). In PS, all image profiles are removed when opened, so i see the correct colours using my monitor setup. In ID , i use the same working spaces and export the pdf  > output / color/ convert to destination/iso coated v2 (as sometimes i use rgb images in ID when i think that PS is being too heavy when converting RGB > CYMK)

Anyways.....now, whenever i open the pdf, i just see a rgb version, rather than a print veriosn (strong magentas/blues/greens etc that can't be achieved in print). Ive gone in to color management in acrobat and i have ISO caoted V2 in CYMK working spaces ..eg, left to right - indesign screen grab, acrobat pdf, same pdf opened in PS

.....any thought?

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?