• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Combines Files while Printing

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I print PDFs on both sides of the page. If I am printing multiple PDF files through Acrobat, the printer will combine the files such that the end of Document A will be on one side of the paper and the first page of Document B will the the other side. Is there any way to force Acrobat to begin each file on a new piece of paper?

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MICHAEL,

Thanks for reaching out.

I print PDFs on both sides of the page. If I am printing multiple PDF files through Acrobat, the printer will combine the files such that the end of Document A will be on one side of the paper and the first page of Document B will the the other side. Is there any way to force Acrobat to begin each file on a new piece of paper?

As mentioned above, you are printing multiple PDF files at once and it's printing both sides of the paper. The printer will automatically combine the files. If document A has an even number of pages in total, then there won't be any problem.

For odd pages, the first page of next file Document B will start from the other side of the page. This is not controllable.

You have to print them separately, rather than giving print commands at once.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not batch printing the files or printing multiple files at once, though. I'm opening separate PDF files and going through separate print dialogue boxes for each separate PDF file. It's just that when I print one document while another document is still printing they get combined. How do I stop this from happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines