• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat crashes when I go to Edit>Preferences

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I go to Edit>Preferences... Acrobat crashes and closes.

Gotta love the support from Adobe. crickets crickets I pay how much a month and there is no one a can contact when the software doesn't work.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

That doesn't seem right.

Try one more time using the customer service care. Loggin to your user account here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Use the virtual assistant which will and should get you to a representative.

If you've already exhausted this support channel with no avail, I can think of a few suggestions but you haven't stated version of Acrobat and operating system. So the following guidelines are a generic troubleshooting approach:

• Go online to adobe.com and sign in with your AdibeID. Go to Manage Account, and find the section that lists in which devices you have  the Acrobat activated on. Identify the device that you're currently using Acrobat and remove other devices. Just leave Acrobat activated with the computer device that you are using currently.
  • Apply latest update
  • If that doesn't work Click on Help, then Repair Installation
  • If that doesn't resolve the issue, use the Adobe Acrobat/Readr Cleanup and Repair tool. It will identify if any old traces of an older installation of Acrobat needs to be removed. Then proceed to Download and reinstall your product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines