Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC - Cannot rotate stamp anymore

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

On Friday I created a Stamp for a scanned PDF in Acrobat DC. Rotated the stamp so that it went diagonally across the page, using the circle arrow on the top centre of the image to spin it. Saved it, printed it out, boss loved it, great.

I am now doing that exact same thing for more documents - same stamp, same way - and the stamp wont rotate and go diagonally across the page anymore. The stamp stays in the same place with a blue box around it and a second blue box rotates diagonally with nothing in it. I have gone to the Adobe help tab>check for updates, and it says "No updates available".

Super frustrating, how do I fix this.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Susie,

Hope you are doing well.

I am now doing that exact same thing for more documents - same stamp, same way - and the stamp wont rotate and go diagonally across the page anymore. The stamp stays in the same place with a blue box around it and a second blue box rotates diagonally with nothing in it. I have gone to the Adobe help tab>check for updates, and it says "No updates available".

How about testing with a new stamp? Does it rotate or not? 

• Please share the exact version of Adobe Acrobat you are working on. Open Acrobat>help>About Adobe Acrobat takes the screenshot of the version and share.
  • For testing, Navigate to Acrobat>Edit>Preferences>Security (Enhanced)>disable "Protected View" and "Enhanced Security">OK>close and reopen Acrobat.

Is it possible for you to share the file with the stamp on it? We want to check the same at our end. 

You can upload the file on Document Cloud web and share the link with us. 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines