• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC crashes every time - macOS 11.4 Big Sur

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get Adobe DC to open. I am working within the Creative Cloud application. I have checked both Creative Cloud and Acrobat DC for updates. I uninstalled Acrobat DC and reinstalled it. No luck. Every time it opens for a few seconds then crashes closed.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not an M1 chip issue. I'm running on an iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), 3.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As the Acrobat crashing every time, please try removing the application using the cleaner tool (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html).

Then reboot the mac and reinstall the Acrobat directly from this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/download-install-acrobat-subscription.html 

If the issue still occurs, please share the application version number. 

Also, confirm if the issue started occurring recently. If yes, did you make any recent changes to the machine?

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any fix to this? Acrobat is 100% unusable. MacOS 12.6, M1 Max MacBook Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines