• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC Distribute

Explorer ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use the Distribute function and clearly I don't understand it. I have a few questions.

(1) In order to get "Distribute" to appear I have to "Prepare" the form.

(2) I then fill in the form, allowing Adobe to do the mailing, and send it to a few test addresses I have set up. All OK so far.

(3) The form arrives and I try to enter data and I get this message as though I were just commenting on the form.

jgostlgostlnet_0-1651531246588.png

I don't get much farther. Can someone help me out? Either I'm completely misunderstanding the distribute function or I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks - Jack

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jack

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/creating-distributing-pdf-forms.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Amal, but I've already been there and unless I'm missing something it doesn't help.

The distribution process works fine, it's when the recipient gets the form that things go wrong. The form doesn't seem to allow itself to be filled in. Rather it acts as though it is expecting the user to add comments.

I can see two differences that might account for it. (1) I am not requesting signatures and (2) my test recipients are on the same machine that I use to create the form. Do you think one of those is the problem?

Jack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry for the delay in response.

Would you mind sharing a small video recording of the steps you are doing? Also please share the PDF form in question so that we can check it and try to reproduce the same on our end.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've never quite understood this, but there seem to be distinct functions of distributing for filling (form fields) or distributing for review (add comments). I observe there is an "allow comments" option. What happens if you turn it off?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines