• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC error when trying to send a PDF via Apple Mail in Mac OS 12.5 (12.5 build 21G5063a)

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.. I just suddenly encountered an issue that I can't send a PDF doc via Apple Mail from within Acrobat DC.  It launches Mail, populates the subject line with the PDF name (as it's supposed to), but doesn't attach the .pdf doc.  I then get an error message, 

An error occurred while trying to create a mail document.  Adobe Acrobat is unable to complete your request.

I've rebooted, checked privacy options, checked default email in Acrobat preferences..   Any suggestions?  The only thing I haven't tried is uninstalling and reinstalling Acrobat. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've just uninstalled and reinstalled the application and still getting the same error message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever get any feedback to your question? Or did you resolve the issue?

I suddenly have the same issue. Any suggestions?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines