• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

acrobat DC free

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Acrobat DC and the preview doesn't always show my chosen document.  Just shows index information.  See photo attached.  I've tried going through all the settings and had my IT guy look at it.  I've uninstalled it and reinstalled serveral times.  Works for a day then goes back viewing the index format. Still not working properly. I have Windows 10 Pro.  Never had an issue until 6 months ago. Can someone help?  Also, the document when I open it has a yellow background.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A bug in Microsoft Edge's PDF preview handler causes the preview pane to show directory index if the PDF file contains the "#" symbol in the file name. This issue has nothing to do with Adobe Reader. The fix is to revert back to Adobe Reader's preview handler. See PDF Preview Shows Directory Index or ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines