• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC Keeps Crashing ... Why???

New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat DC keeps crashing!!! Why??? I can't open, read or edit any PDF's.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was Acrobat working OK before this, or did the problem showed up after a recent update to macOS or Acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I have exactly the same issue with Acrobat DC crashing and I've tried reinstalling it too. I can't get through the support atm so thought I'd try here.

The following didn't work for me but I found advice online that suggests you need to go to Preferences > Signatures > Identities & Trusted Certificates > More > PKCS#11 > Attach Module > ... then add your path here to locate your Acrobat DC (eg Mac HD/Applications/Adobe Acrobat DC). I've read that the eToken is not being identified and this is where it needs to be reintroduced. 

Now, I have no idea about any of this, but perhaps worth a go? I'm going to try connecting with a customer support person when they're open. 

Good luck! And please let me know if you find an answer. 
EK

Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 07.15.06.pngScreenshot 2022-05-22 at 07.14.53.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure if any of the above worked for you but I'm still waiting to hear back from my ISP as they may have put a block on the Adobe site and this is why the crash is happening. My wifi connection may have been dropping when I was trying to update apps and this could have concerned them so they blocked it. While I wait for them to come back to me I've found a workaround. Have been using my personal hotspot from my phone just to open up Creative Cloud and then I switch to my usual wifi. Everything seems to load ok this way. Maybe worth a go?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines