Acrobat DC Pro does not accept account

New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since 2-3 months, I and some of my collegues cannot use Acrobat DC correctly since it says that we do not have a serial number for it. However, we are all on the same university with full access to all applications. After logout and login to the creative cloud, this usually helps. But today, Acrobat asks for a serial number that I not have - although I login with my account and my account says that I have full access.

Can anyone help me?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the actual version shown for Acrobat Pro DC (like 2016.234.98765 - full string of numbers please)?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is version 2022.001.20117.

The Adobe support was not helpful. They just referred to our university support. I expected much more help since all Adobe products are not cheap!

What helped was a **complete** deinstallation of **all** Adobe products. After installation of Adobe Acrobat Pro, it accepted my account. I hope this will work for a while.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Thomas,

I hope you are doing well. 

Great to know that the issue is resolved.

The issue that you were referring to could be the installation of an older version of the application.

The other point could be that you were signed in using a different profile than the one you have an active subscription to.

Also, you can keep the Creative Cloud Desktop Application installed so that the applications are kept up to date and the account is signed indirectly.

Since you have an enterprise account, your organization admin will handle any issues related to sign-in.

You may refer to the link to learn more: Solve Adobe account sign-in issues.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines