• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC Pro missing after package install

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've downloaded a custom package from our Adobe CC admin console. The package includes 

Creative Cloud Desktop Application (5.7.1)
Acrobat DC (22.0)
Bridge (12.0.2)
Illustrator (26.3.1)
Photoshop (23.4.2)

However, after deployment using our SCCM Package which i created with the MSI. All the other applications are installed except Acrobat DC. 

Any idea why this would be happening when its included in the installation package?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this to a better suited forum Enterprise & Teams

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've downloaded a custom package from our Adobe CC admin console. The package includes 

Creative Cloud Desktop Application (5.7.1)
Acrobat DC (22.0)
Bridge (12.0.2)
Illustrator (26.3.1)
Photoshop (23.4.2)

However, after deployment using our SCCM Package which i created with the MSI. All the other applications are installed except Acrobat DC. 

Any idea why this would be happening when it's included in the installation package?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @MikeRex3891,

Please don't open duplicate posts with the same question. I see that you did not get any response to your query, probably getting in touch with the support team could help you. You can contact support from Admin Console.

Additionally, please do mention the OS version on which you are trying to install. Probably that could provide some hint, check if the OS is compatible with the version of the Acrobat in the package.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines