• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC Pro Print Production/Output preview window issue.

Contributor ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Pro DC, Windows 10, current version.  A few months ago there was an update that made my Print Production/Output Preview look like this (See attached: )

 

There is a tremendous amount of extra empy window to the right, and I cannot resize it side-to-side.  I have to move it around a lot when checking out customer pdfs, just to scroll up and down the window as needed - I work for a print company - yes, we still exist - and we use a lot of pdfs, and I resent this unnecessary use of my monitor space, and time.  Please get it fixed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

I finally found time to uninstall and re-install this AM, and so far the  Print production window is normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Acrobat forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I forgot where I was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I finally found time to uninstall and re-install this AM, and so far the  Print production window is normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines