Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACROBAT DC PRO VS READER

Contributor ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello community

in my company there are 2 licence of some creative cloud app included Acrobat DC pro.

i use sometimes mac and sometimes win. when i change os, adobe ask me what app i want to close.

today running acrobat dc from my pc i'm not able to use PRO version though i'm correctly logged. i'm able to use on my pc indd, ps, ill, but not acrobat dc pro

could you suggest me how to solve?

thx

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @milko259349307s4y 

We are sorry to hear that.

If you have installed the 32-bit Acrobat Reader DC application, you will be automatically upgraded to the 64-bit version of Acrobat Reader DC gradually. The 64-bit application is a unified application for Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC. The default installation location is C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat DCIf you have installed Acrobat Reader DC 64-bit and you purchase an Acrobat DC subscription, the Acrobat Reader DC 64-bit application will upgrade to become a fully functional Acrobat DC 64-bit application.
https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/about-acrobat-reader-dc-migration-to-64-bit.html

What happens when you try to use the Pro version on your PC? Do you get any error messages? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good morning Amal and thank you for reply

i'm using 64bit acrobat version, Windows 11 Pro

i get no error msgs

when i execute acrobat on my pc i can't choose to switch off other acrobat dc session like i do with ind or ps, ill...

simply pc run acrobat reader dc and do nnot ask me to "upgrade" to pro version

i'm already logged with the correct account

thx again for support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines