• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat DC suddenly stop working, and I am getting thes error. Any ideas on solutions? I have tried uninstall, reinstall- several times, restart more than I want to admit. All was fine for several weeks then suddenly it quit. 
Mac OS 12.5

Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 4.06.48 PM.png
https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-activation.html#SigninloopAcrobatrepeatedlypromptsfo...

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @GlennMV

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused.

Would you mind sharing the Adobe Acrobat version you are using? Have you started experiencing this issue recently after installing the latest patch?

To check the version, go to Help > about Acrobat and ensure you have the recent version 22.002.20191 installed. To check the update, Go to Acrobat> Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once (you must save all the work before restarting)

To download the patch manually, more information about this release is here: Release Notes | Adobe Acrobat, Reader

Did you Download the AcrobatNGLEnableTool.zip file as described in the help article here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-activation.html#SigninloopAcrobatrepeatedlypromptsfo...

If you still receive the same error even after trying all the possible solutions explained in the help article, then create a Root account on Mac and run the Acrobat there. 

Do you get the error again?

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for chiming in, I am using v22.002.20191. I cannot get to help because the app will not launch. I have updated via the web and Adobe CC. I tried using the AcrobatNGLEnableTool via the terminal but my computer will not let the tool run because it cannot verify it. 

Thanks again for yout help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines