• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit Search

Acrobat File tab reports: An internal error occurred.

Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot access the File tab, only getting a popup "An internal error occurred.", which occurs about a dozen times before I have to quit this Acrobat Pro App on my Windows x64 Pro PC.

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF , Crash or freeze , Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms , Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A "Repair" did not help; same problem.  I also set all .../AppData/Roaming/Adobe/ to the same permissions; also same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that all tabs except Help trigger a sequence of "An internal error occurred."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am experiencing the same issue and unstall and reinstall do not alleviate the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines