Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat forms: field tabs not available

Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everybody,

yesterday you guys here helped me out so kindly with creating my first Adobe Acrobat Form with some scripts and everything worked fine.

Now I want to do another one and as far as I can say I did exactly the same steps as yesterday, but somehow when I open properties for for any of my fields of my new form I don't have all of the tabs. Here I show you a screenshot of a textfield. It's in German, but you can see that many important tabs are missing.

Acrobat Pro Formular Textfeld.png

Even if I copy a field from the other form (where the field shows all tabs) and paste it inside the new form, the other tabs are still missing. I assume it must be a setting-related issue, but cannot figure out what it may be.

Appreciate any help!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Found it! 

Click "More" on the right tab and choose the first option "Revert to AcroForm"! Works! 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found it! 

Click "More" on the right tab and choose the first option "Revert to AcroForm"! Works! 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines