• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat: How to get the announced update?

Guide ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here in this forum is a message, that an update for Acrobat has been released. From my point of view, Acrobat hasn't been updated since years, because the cloud client always says

DocMaik_0-1658227887124.png

I would like to see if the problem I have is solved. Acrobat tells me several times per day that it cannot connect to a DDE server, while all other Adobe tools have no problem with DDE. Currently installed is:

DocMaik_1-1658227994773.png

How to get the update?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

In Adobe Acrobat use Help > Check for updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Acrobat use Help > Check for updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, danke. Scheint so, als würde die Cloud den Acrobat nicht richtig integrieren. Ich habe vermutlich auf die Art so einige Updates verpaßt. Klar, es gibt den einen Dienst, der auf Updates prüft. Aber wozu hat man die Cloud, wenn jede Software ihren eigenen Weg geht? Das Konzept der einzelnen Apps bei Adobe ist mir eh schleierhaft. Alle vereint unter der Cloud, naja fast, weil Framemaker nicht mit drin ist, sehen eigentlich oft gleich oder ähnlich aus (ID, PS, AI), aber dann genau genommen doch nicht. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, Acrobat is not like the other CC apps. It may be useful to know that there are many updates to Acrobat, maybe 10 each year or more. Acrobat has an auto-update option. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines