• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat is not allowing me to print, i see others having same problem, what is the fix?

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem started only recently. I have updated Acrobat, that did not help. I can print using Preview on Mac so this is not a printer problem. Previously when I had this problem I could work round it by clicking 'Print as an Image' but that box is greyed out when I go to print settings when printing in Acrobat. This is a big inconvenience in my work, Adobe please advise of fix asap.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Hi hannahr,

Sorry for the trouble you are facing.

I would suggest contacting our support staff: Contact Customer Care

If you are already have found a solution to this issue, please update this thread with your findings that may help others.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hannahr,

Sorry for the trouble you are facing.

I would suggest contacting our support staff: Contact Customer Care

If you are already have found a solution to this issue, please update this thread with your findings that may help others.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem, how did it go on yours did you fixed it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue, did anyone find a fix yet?// I have uninstalled adobe and reinstalled it not working yet, I can print word, excel, screen shots just no pdf's it flashes and you see the screen which usually would show up for you to chose your printer and options but then just a flash and it is gone..

help please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines