• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat keeps crashing

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know others have posted on this issue before, and if anyone could help me out by sending to those places please do. Bottom line is the program pops up with a message that says acrobat reader has encountered a problem, then it searches for solutions, and then gives up and crashes.

I found one solution that didn't work, essentially saying to move the preferences folder to another location, but there was no preferences folder. I followed the instructions to the letter, but of the 9-ish (?)folders the website said should be there, there were four. This was immediately after installing and updating the program.

Thanks, sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum or whatever, new to the whole thing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ,

Can you please give the steps after which the crash occurs ?

Regards

Team Acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not really, it just crashes now and again. sometimes I have multiple pdfs open, sometimes just one. It does happen more often when i have multiple open. Happens at (so far assumed) random moments, and with no explanation really.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines