• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat keeps installing over and over

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download Acrobat from Creative Cloud onto my desktopSchermafbeelding 2021-04-27 om 20.34.25.pngSchermafbeelding 2021-04-27 om 20.34.19.pngSchermafbeelding 2021-04-27 om 20.33.45.png. Once the installation has been completed the program doesn't appear on my computer. Creative Cloud just shows a button asking me to install Acrobat. This process keeps repeating over and over. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In which macOS version is this happening?

Seems like you are installing online via the Preview browser or similar, the screenshots provided doesn't looke to me like you're deploying the desired software via the Creative Cloud Desktop App... but I am MS Windows user so I may be wrong.

Unless you're trying to install Acrobat Pro DC in a mobile device, like an iPad tablet with iOS (not macOS), I am not sure why is this behavior happening in that machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bavo!

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked your account information using the email address used to sign in to the community. We see that you have two subscriptions: Acrobat Pro DC and Lightroom Plan. 

Please install Acrobat Pro DC directly from the following help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/download-install-acrobat-subscription.html 

Let us know if you experience any issues. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines