• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat only Scans First Page

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I was scanning multipage documents in Acrobat without any problem until the program suddenly began giving me this issue.  Acrobat will pull through every page that is put into the scanner, but the resulting PDF will only ever contain the first page.  I can temporarily bypass this issue by selecting "Prompt to scan more pages" and only feeding my scanner one page at a time, but this is impossibly time consuming as I am scanning hundreds of pages most days.  I have read the enitety of three long threads detailing this exact issue, and not a single solution that was suggested has solved my issue.

I have reinstalled Acrobat, I have reinstalled my scanner's drivers, and I have restarted every device multiple times.

I am running Adobe Acrobat version 21.007.20099.61763 on Windows 10.  My scanner is an HP Officejet Pro 8610.

I am greatly in need of any fix or workaround for this issue which has crippled my work.  Thank you for your time.

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing to check is if the scanner is expecting the proper document size.  I had an issue similar to this a while ago.  Not sure if an upgrade to the print/scan driver was responsible, but my US Letter size was changed to something else, and the scanning process of multiple sheet-fed pages wasn't working properly.  Redefining the default scanned page size ultimately fixed it.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am having same issue on Windows 10 using Adobe Pro 2020 Version 20.005 30314 10314 (when checking it says i have latest update) since I got Brother MFC L3770 Printer and I scan from the feeder, all pages go through but only first page shows.

I looked at an older Post https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/acrobat-only-scanning-first-page/td-p/11128824 but no solution there that helped, Anyone please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think Acrobat DC is capable.  Windows Fax and Scan will do multiple page documents from a feeder and so will older versions of Acrobat.  I am having the same problem since I upgraded to Acrobat DC (pro 64 bit) and there's ZERO help from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines