• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat opens in trial mode, after I just purchased a plan

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for this to work and I have to wait 7 days free trial and I CAN'T work with this sh*t!

Why I can't skip the free version and charge me directly!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use this link:

Where did you downloaded from that you had the 7-day trial?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Free version of what?

If you pay, the trial should go away. Something is wrong, if you wait 7 days it will just stop working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[MOVED TO THE ACCOUNT, PAYMENT, & PLAN DISCUSSIONS]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you don't have to wait to do anything.  all adobe trails are 100% identical to active subscriptions.  also, after signing up for a trial, nothing else needs to be done. your subscription will start automatically with automatic renewals.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Macau, sorry you are unable to use your plan for Acrobat. If Acrobat DC is opening trial mode, then see https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html for several possible ways to correct the error. There are also additional Acrobat-specific solutions listed at https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/licensing_acrobat_trial.html

If you are trying to use Acrobat on a computer or network that is managed by an organization, then make sure you contact the organization's IT department for assistance. The ability to activate an individual plan could be blocked by the company's security arrangements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines