• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat PDF closes due to subscription language issue

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company subscribes to Adobe software suite, they're based in Mainland China. However, I'm a foreigner using my Macbook in English. When I open the Adobe Acrobat Pro PDF, it keeps crashing giving the below error. How do I solve it? I don't know Mandarin, changing my system setting to Mandarin will make it impossible for me to operate my Macbook. Could you advice a fix for this?

Thomas25555914acgd_0-1659897343035.png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for reaching out.

As I understand, you are using the subscription provided by your organization. We have checked your account and see that you are using the Creative Cloud All Apps Team plan for that Geolocation you have mentioned above. In this case, you will need to reach out to the IT team at your organization and check if they can provide you subscription in the desired language.

You may ask them to contact the support team to get more information on this. Please contact the support team via the number provided for your region on the following page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines