• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro 2020 asking for sign in (Classic Track/Serial version)

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently struggling with this problem in our VDI environment and I'm hoping someone can help.

We purchase TLP licenses for Acrobat Pro products - our recent purchase of some Pro 2020 licenses is giving me issues.

We use VDI for some of our users (both persistent and non-persistent) and use VMware appstacks to deploy applications to those machines.

The latest purchase of Acrobat Pro 2020 licenses are prompting users to sign in each time they launch the software.

I had this problem for Acrobat Pro 2017, but resolved it by using the adobe_prtk.exe to make an xml file with the serial number and run with the arguments --tool=VolumeSerialize --stream at log in.

I did the same for Acrobat Pro 2020, but it isn't supressing the sign in.

The string I used to create the xml for the 2020 Pro version:

--tool=VolumeSerialize --generate --serial=SERIALNUMBERHERE --leid=V7{}AcrobatESR-20-Win-GM --regsuppress=ss

This is the same string I used for the 2017, just with the correct LEID.

Before this, I also tried using the Acrobat Customization Wizard to edit the MSI and make a transform, but saw the same results.

My question: Does anyone else have experience with deploying Acrobat Pro TLP/non-Creative Cloud versions and successfully supressing the sign in prompt? Any best practices or other things to consider?

Thanks!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes please... I would really like to deploy Acrobat 2020 without the need of a login. These are business workstations that aren't necessarily used by the same person day-in/day-out. I want to license the hardware, not the user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get a resolution to this problem? I'm encountering this now and my only resolution is to unintall/reinstall.It's getting annoying for 100+ users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing is being seen suddenly for our deployed users on the 2020 (Pro for sure) this month or end of last. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @JEKing2004 

Hope you are doing well and am sorry for the trouble.

This issue is already reported to our engineering team and is being worked upon.

The fix will be available in the future update.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Our company have a same issue with Acrobat Pro TLP/non-Creative Cloud versions. Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines