Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro 2020 - Error message

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I could not find a similar case in the community, so I am wondering I am the only to face it.

Since the last update of my locally installed Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 (OS Windows 10 Pro), I keep receiving an error message whenever I converted a Word document (Word 2019 Home and Business), making some change to the pdf (e.g., removing the author in the document properties) and wanting to then save the updated pdf file (see print screen attached).

There is though a workaround, which to use the "Save as" functionality, which allows me then to save the updated file. But I have to admit it is troublesome.

I have desinstall adobe pro 2020 and reinstall it, but it didn't solve my issue.

Would you by any chance know where this come from? Is it one of the parameters that iswrongly configured at my end?

Thank you,

Gaetan

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gaetan,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As you are receiving the error when trying to save the document, does this issue occurs with a particular file?

Share the Acrobat 2020 and OS version on the machine.

It would be helpful if you can share a video of the issue occurring at your end.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines