• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat pro 2020 properties is greyed out and won't let me click and change the magnification

Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know if this is an individual issue but i see this in everyone who has adobe pro 2020 in our office. I cant change the magnfication or touch any of the settings. What im trying to change is the view from 175% to 75% permamently. I tried this below but nothing. Its like the settings is blocked and i dont know how to unlock it. Theres nothing on how to change that on the adobe pro 2020. If any help please 

change view on opening doc to 75 percent (Review and Comment) (acrobatusers.com)

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the forum for Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rick27474169bh5i,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the delay in response.

Please let us know if you are trying to change the settings of the PDF created by you.

Are you using the application on your personal machine or the work machine? Did you check if you cannot access properties for any of the PDFs in Acrobat?

Share the Acrobat and OS version numbers.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines