Acrobat Pro 2020 Schüler und Lehrer auch nach dem Studium weiter verwenden?

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen,

ich beginne bald das letzte Semester meines Studiums und habe mir überlegt, Acrobat Pro Schüler und Student zu kaufen als Dauerlizenz und nicht das Abo-Modell zu nutzen. Könnte ich diese Version nach meinem Studium weiter nutzen oder ist dann halbjährlich ein Nachweis erforderlich? Und falls man sie weiter nutzen könnte, wie würde es nach Abschluss des Studiums bei einer Neuinstallation aussehen?

Viele Grüße

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I might be wrong, but I think Adobe no longer offers the "perpetual license" option to students and teachers any longer, only the subscription version. And I assume you have to provide proof of your status each year to qualify for it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try67,

I found it on Amazon. You will get a Cd for the installation, but after the installation you have to verify that you are a student or teacher. But I have no clue if I have to proof every year, because this should not be an abo-model

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be very careful! There are many scams out there. I recommend you only get it directly from Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines